The Call Conference exists to provide students with the time, space and opportunity to explore their call into Christian ministry. This conference is design to help students explore what it means to be called into ministry, to introduce them to some of their peers who are feeling the same leading, and to meet and interact with people who have been in ministry for a while. Through worship, teaching, conversation, and exploration students who come will have the opportunity to further explore God’s call on their life.
- $120 if registered by September 30th
- After September 30th, cost is $140
- Registration closes October 9th
We are working with NNU to secure on-campus housing, but due to uncertainties regarding COVID and space availability, at this time we cannot guarantee on-campus housing will be available. If it is available, the limited space will be given out on a first come, first served basis.
WHO SHOULD COME?
In order to prepare for the conference you will need to:
- Read Find Your Place (Amazon Link) before attending.
- Complete the spiritual gifts assessment recommended by the authors at www.giftpassionstory.com. Once it is completed, you will need to email the results to your Mentor (if you have one coming - not required) and conference leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org.