The Call Conference exists to provide students with the time, space and opportunity to explore their call into Christian ministry. This conference is design to help students explore what it means to be called into ministry, to introduce them to some of their peers who are feeling the same leading, and to meet and interact with people who have been in ministry for a while. Through worship, teaching, conversation, and exploration students who come will have the opportunity to further explore God’s call on their life.
- College-level training and teaching by accredited ministry professors
- Mentoring and round table discussions with current and former ministry professionals
- Intense and intimate worship experiences, both modern and ancient
- Times of personal exploration, reflection, and growth
Dates: October 10-13, 2019
Location: Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa, ID
Cost: Early Bird Conference Fee (on or before 9/16/19): $100 (free gift included from NNU)
Standard Conference Fee (after 9/16/19): $120
Conference fees includes meals from Friday morning through Sunday breakfast and on-campus housing in dorms. (Participants should plan to bring a sleeping bag and bedding.) Registration will be held in the evening of Thursday, October 10th on or around the campus of NNU.
WHO SHOULD COME?
This conference is specifically designed for juniors and seniors who have been called into ministry in their life or who are exploring whether or not God is calling them. (Exceptions to the grade requirement can be sought by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.) Participants will have multiple experiences that will help them assess and hear the voice of God on their lives.
Participants are also invited to bring a MENTOR participant along from their local context. We believe that the deep conversations and exploration that are possible at the Call Conference will be more fully explored as the conversations continue back home. While having a mentor is beneficial, it is not required.
To complete your registration, please click on the Register Now button below.
In order to prepare for the conference you will need to:
- Read Can You Drink The Cup? (https://www.amazon.com/Can-You-Drink-Henri-Nouwen/dp/1594710996/) before attending.
- Complete a strengths inventory via a link that will be sent to you several weeks prior to the conference.